Spring Immerse Groups
We are preparing for our Immerse reading program which will run from January 31st through May 22nd (16 weeks). During this time, we will commit to reading the entire New Testament- Matthew through Revelation – together. There are 5 days (Monday-Friday) of readings (about 4 pages for 10-15 minutes a day of reading time) to be completed at your pace.
5-12 people meet weekly to discuss what was read. These meetings are less like a Bible study but more like a “book club.”
We have three formats of Immerse:
- Hard copy: A family guide is available here to use at home for parents, grandparents, or guardians to use with younger children. Click here for a sixteen-week reading plan.
- Free MP3 audio: Click here (once on Immerse website-click “view 16-week audio button)
- E-book: Purchase through the following vendors: Amazon, Apple, Christianbook.com, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Google Play
- How Can I Participate In A Group?
- Join an existing group
- Form Your Own “Immerse” Group | If you presently do not belong to any group feel free to start your own group! Gather a group of about five-seven people—friends, neighbors, acquaintances, or colleagues. You can meet at your home, at a coffee shop, over lunch, whenever works for you. You don’t need to know everything to host a group; Immerse has a host guide here
Please email Pastor Steve at email@example.com your questions, or call the church office, 847-362-3308.