Spring Immerse Study Groups
Welcome to our Immerse Spring Program! This year, our Immerse reading program will run from January 31st through May 22nd (16 weeks). During this time, we will commit to reading the entire New Testament – Matthew through Revelation – together using the “Immerse: Messiah” books. Each week, there are 5 days (Monday-Friday) of readings (about 4 pages or 10-15 minutes a day) to be completed at your own pace. Click here for the sixteen-week reading plan.
We have three formats for reading Immerse:
- Hard copy: You can purchase a book at church for $15 (or less if money is a hinderance; we don’t want finances to be a factor). This year, we also have large print and Spanish copies available!
- Free MP3 audio: Click here (once on Immerse website-click “view 16-week audio button)
- E-book: Purchase through the following vendors: Amazon, Apple, Christianbook.com, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Google Play
If you choose to be a part of an Immerse Study Group, then your group will be between 5-12 people meeting weekly to discuss what was read. These meetings are less like a Bible study but more like a “book club.”
How Can I Participate In A Group?
- Join an existing group – we have many already set to meet. Contact the church office to sign up.
- Form Your Own “Immerse” Group – feel free to start your own group! Gather a group of 5 – 12 people—friends, neighbors, acquaintances, or colleagues. You can meet at your home, at a coffee shop, over lunch, wherever and whenever works for you. Hosting a group is simple: Immerse has a host guide here.
- Do Immerse as a family – A family guide is available here to use at home for parents, grandparents, or guardians to use with younger children.
Click here to sign up for Immerse and state your preference for a group. Please email Pastor Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org your questions, or call the church office, 847-362-3308.