Welcome to Libertyville Covenant Church!
We are so glad that you decided to click on our website and discover a bit more of what LCC is all about. We would love it if you would come and visit us, but we understand that you may not know us yet, therefore, we hope the website can illustrate the various ways that you will find Christ’s love at our church, but we hope you get to enjoy it in person!
What are your NEXT STEPS?
- Come Worship With Us: We worship every Sunday beginning at 10:30 a.m. For children, we have a Children’s Church and Nursery Care available..
- Join a Small Group: LCC offers 10 different small groups on various days of the week. One is right for you!
- Sunday School: 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for all ages.
- Sunday Women’s Small Group: 9:15 a.m.
- Senior High Youth Group: 5:00 p.m.
- Monday: Larson Small Group: 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Women’s Bible Study: 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: Middle School Youth Group: 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting: 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Women’s Bible Study: 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday: Racial Righteousness Small Group (in-person and zoom): 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Men’s Ping Pong: 7:00 p.m.
- Sensible Ladies Book Club: Monthly
- Saturday: Women’s Small Group (2nd and 4th Saturdays via zoom): 9:30 a.m.
- Join The Church: Membership Classes are offered every Spring and Fall
- Click on “Contact” us if you would like to connect with us. Pastor Paul and Pastor Steve are available to answer any questions that you might have.